Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools
If you are looking for Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools for admission then you are at right place we education consultancy provides you with best opportunity. Get admission through management quota 2019 Session just contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company] Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam].or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct BBA Admission in Top B-School Bangalore
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a degree program in commerce and management. It can be portrayed as the gateway to the global business sector. This is a professional course which is taught for a span of three years with six semesters.
These study programs incorporate various subject areas, which include Marketing, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, International Trade, and Business Law. BBA mainly enlightens the students with the process of managing and regulating business and related operations of an organization.
B.B.A Admission in Bangalore (Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools)
BBA Admission in Bangalore is generally based on Entrance Test, GD and Personal Interview conducted by the institute. All the Top BBA colleges in Bangalore like Christ University, Jain University-CMS, Alliance University, Mount Carmel College, IFIM conduct their own Entrance Test. Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools BBA Institutes in Bangalore which do not have their own Entrance Test selects the institute based on class 12th results. Most of the Bangalore BBA schools have their own selection criteria.
Eligibility for B.B.A (Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools)
- To study B.B.A in Bangalore, the candidate has to clear the higher secondary examination or its equivalent from any of the accredited school in India.
- There is no minimum marks required to pursue B.B.A. Students from science & arts stream are also eligible for admission in B.B.A colleges.
Why Study BBA in Bangalore? (Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools)
Well Bangalore is one of the most prominent cosmopolitan cities in India with a hooping 1.8 million students coming from India and abroad every year to pursue their higher education here. The Garden city of India is not only amazingly safe and blessed with a beautiful weather all around the year.
Many multinational companies have their headquarters in Bangalore like Infosys, Flipkart, Wipro, Accenture (India), IBM (India), Volvo and so on making campus placements far more lucrative. Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools It is the city of infinite opportunities. The requirement for qualified and gifted managers is rising and this improves the possibilities of campus placements for students studying BBA in Bangalore.
Skills acquired from BBA Course (Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools)
- Students understand the relevance of context in business
- Develop social consciousness
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Inculcate integrative thinking ability
- Develop interpersonal awareness and ability to work in a group
- Enable students to learn how to apply the basic principles of communication in order to write effective business messages, case analysis and reports
- Enhances physical well-being
- Awareness of ethical understanding
- Knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies
- Oral communication skills
- Effective language skills
Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore (Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools)
- Christ (Deemed to be University)
- St Joseph’s College of Commerce (SJCC)
- Mount Carmel College (MCC)
- Christ Academy
- Alliance University
- Jain University – Center for Management Studies (CMS)
- ISME Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah
- PES School of Management
- ISBR College
- IFIM College
- Kristu Jayanti COllege
- Presidency College
- Dayananda Sagar College of Arts & Commerce
- BMS College of Commerce
- Acharya Institute
Read this also:
Direct Admission in Mount Carmel College
Mount Carmel college direct BBA admission
Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar University
Direct BBA Admission in top 20 Colleges Bangalore
Direct BBA Admission in Top Colleges Bangalore
Top BBA Colleges Direct Admission by Management Quota
Career scope in BBA and Job Prospects (Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools)
- A B.B.A degree would give a candidate entry into factory and corporations. They may also seek employments in share trading, business corporations and industries, print media and so on.
- The work, however, is primarily associated with providing assistance to the top executives. The backend work is usually handled by them.
- Since the B.B.A degree provides a student with the basic knowledge about corporate management and skills, he/she can look for jobs in the sales and marketing department of companies as members of sales teams or as management trainees.
- A B.B.A graduate would exhaust all his options of promotion in a company very fast. Therefore, he should consider of pursuing a higher degree after this.
- Therefore, a career-oriented student who wants to enter the corporate world with honor and pride and of course a good pay scale should aim to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree too.
- There are many colleges all across the world who offers good MBA programs and excellent placement packages.
## Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools ##
Get Management Quota BBA Admission in Bangalore B-Schools for 2019 Session just contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company] Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: email@example.com