Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission
We provide admission guidance to the student who all are looking for their bright career in Management education. We provide them guidance under management & NRI Quota. Enroll for Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission under management Quota seat. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar) Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or email us: email@example.com for more enquiries.
Christ University Bangalore- Direct B.com Admission
Christ University (now officially known as Christ (Deemed To Be University) is a private deemed to be university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1969 as an autonomous college, on 22 July 2008 it was declared as an institution deemed to be university under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
The University is under the management of the priests of the Catholic religious order, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The University has over 18,000 students and more than 800 faculty members. In 2016, the University was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with A Grade.
The infrastructure of the college is good, as they provide free Wi-Fi throughout the campus and consist of 3 world-class libraries. The college has medical facilities too like a 24/7 ambulance and a doctor assistance. The quality of food available in the campus is top notch as they serve all types of cuisines and have more than 10 canteens in the campus.
The teachers for the course aren’t that helpful, as the course is designed to get a CPA certificate and the faculty are mostly from the corporates and are not qualified enough to teach the CPA subjects. The faculty-student ratio is 1:60, which is not a bad ratio and no industrial exposure is taken place in the college.
Department of Commerce @ Christ-( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
The Department of Commerce, the oldest and largest department of the University, believes in developing and nurturing global competencies in students through quality education, research and continuous innovation. It provides a proficient environment to nurture commerce professionals with a high level of knowledge and competence to effectively contribute to society with commitment and integrity.
The Department offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programmes in Commerce.The Christ University Commerce Association (CUCA) provides platforms to kindle innovation, nurture skills and build leaders through various Commerce and cultural activities.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONOURS) –( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) introduced the BCom (Honours) programme to its basket of contemporary and progressive programmes, in June 2010. This programme caters to commerce aspirants who desire to build their professional competence on a higher plateau with specialized knowledge in the field of Business and Commerce. The curriculum is duly developed considering the desired level of knowledge exposure in the context of ever changing environment in global business
The three year B.Com (Honours) degree programme is divided into six semesters and is designed as per the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) model curriculum prescribed by UGC. It includes core papers, discipline specific electives, generic electives and skill enhancement courses. Discipline specific electives offered in the fifth and the sixth semesters are in the following streams: Finance & Investment and Banking & Insurance. Students are required to undertake a research work (research article or report) during the fifth and the sixth semesters.
Students are also required to complete two inter-disciplinary open elective courses in diverse disciplines [Humanities / Sciences] during the first two years of the BCom (Honours) programme after regular class hours. Successful completion of two such courses is mandatory for obtaining the BCom (Honours) degree. Each open elective course will enable students to earn two extra credits.
Programme Objectives of B.Com (Hons) –( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
- To provide advanced knowledge in Commerce.
- To develop competency in students to pursue higher level programmes such as CA, ICWA, ACS, MBA or other Masters Programmes in Commerce / Management.
- To pursue a professional career and/or furthering higher education in the specified areas of specialization.
- To enhance employability and to be able to take up challenging job assignments.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a focus on Holistic Education
Fee Structure 2019-( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
- Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non Refundable)
- Programme fee as per the below table
|Year||Karnataka||TN /KE / AP / Goa||Other State||NRI|
|1||85000 INR||95000 INR||105000 INR||165000 INR|
|2||93500 INR||93500 INR||93500 INR||181500 INR|
|3||97700 INR||97700 INR||97700 INR||198000 INR|
Eligibility Criteria-( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) with not less than 60% from any recognised Board in India.
Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Read this also:
Christ University B.Com Management Quota Direct Admission
B.com International Finance Christ College Management Quota Seat
B.com Professional Christ University Management Quota Admission
Admission Processes-( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
Applicants are requested to apply online through the college website once their plus two /equivalent board result is out. Admission to all Bcom programme will begin immediately after the plus two result of Karnataka PU.
Result awaiting candidates can apply for the course with plus one marks and update the online application forms once the plus two marks are available. Only completed application form will be considered for admission.
* Apply Online with class XII results
* Selection list will be announced in the college website
* The above applicants will have to report for an interview in the college campus with original marks card
* Selected applicants can complete the admission process by submitting original marks cards and fee for first year
Selection Process-( Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission )
1) Selection for the programme will be based on the performance in class XII. After processing the Application forms of candidates whose supporting documents are submitted to the office within 3 working days of the declaration of the class XII result (Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE), the cut off percentage will be declared and displayed on the University notice board/University website. No postal/telephonic/e-mail communication will be given from the University. The University does not authorize any individual or organization to operate on its behalf.
2) Candidate will be intimated through the unique ID login/application status page on the University website Christ University, Bengaluru – 560029. No other communication will be made.
3) Candidates failing to submit the application within the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
4) Candidates not submitting the category certificate from the concerned Karnataka authorities will fall under general merit.
5) Only Natives of Karnataka, who can produce relevant documents from their Parish Priest/Pastor, will be considered under “CHRISTIANITY CATHOLIC” and “CHRISTIANITY NON-CATHOLIC” category.
6) B.Com Regular Programme classes are held from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM. Students applying to BCom shall give an undertaking that, they do not intend to pursue CA programme (The new pattern of CA programme enables article ship immediately after the CPT and hence students cannot attend the regular B.Com classes).
Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission
Get Bachelor of Commerce Hons Christ College Direct Admission under management Quota seat. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar) Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries.